- Plan Your Event
Plan Your Event
River's Edge Makes Events Shine
River's Edge can easily accommodate all events, including:
- Conventions and conferences for a wide array of businesses and group sizes
- Trade and consumer shows
Services & Facilities
- Registration space at no additional cost as available.
- Seating and stage arrangements in all rooms. River's Edge provides one-time setup. Reset fees may apply.
- House lighting, heat, and air conditioning.
- Exhibit area electrical and utilities at current rates.
- Cleaning before, during and after event including basic housekeeping during the event. All bulk trash, crates, lumber, and packing materials must be removed before and after the event. Trash removed by River's Edge staff may result in an additional charge.
- Audio and/or visual services, including setup and standby service at current rates.
- Telephone and hard-wired Internet must be arranged prior to the event at current rates.
- Staffing members and coordination related to the event at current rates. Staffing coordination must be approved by River's Edge management at least 14 days prior to the event start date and time.
- Decorating service available through one of the approved decorating companies at current rates.
Equipment & Additional Services
River's Edge maintains and can provide (at current rates):
- Sound systems
- Related equipment and services
Different rental rates apply per event requirements. River's Edge staff will discuss the rate for your event with you.
Catering / Liquor / Coffee Service / Concessions
- River's Edge offers multiple catering companies to service food and beverage. Caterers provide:
- Food cleanup
- Wait staff
- Waste removal
- Food and beverage sampling for an event must be approved by River's Edge management.
- The approved liquor vendor is available to serve guests at River's Edge. The liquor vendor provides bar setup and removal, wait staff, products, bar associated cleanup and waste removal.
- Only approved caterers and the liquor vendor may provide services at the River's Edge.
- No food is permitted to be brought into River's Edge by the patron or any of the patrons' guests due to current health regulations.
- Concessions are operated and controlled by River's Edge exclusively. Contact River's Edge at 320-255-7272 for more information.
Move In / Move Out Fees
Current rates may apply to move in and move out.
River's Edge has access to over 1,800 parking stalls within a four block area of the Convention Center, and 700 parking stalls that are connected to the facility by skyway system.